From left to right: Mr. Lee Yuen Fat, Chairman of the Hong Kong Federation of Innovation Technologies and Manufacturing Industries (FITMI), Mr. Yu Huarong, Executive Vice President and Secretary General of China Invention Association, Mr. Cheung Ngan, Chairman of China Dynamics, and Dr. Lui Sun Wing, Vice President of Hong Kong Polytechnic University China Dynamics – “Intelligent Networked Vehicle Real-Time Monitoring System” won the “Gold Award of Asia International Innovative Invention Awards” and the “Outstanding Wisdom Application Invention Award” in the “2018 Asia International Innovative Invention Awards and Exhibition”
Mr. Cheung Ngan, Chairman of China Dynamics, giving a speechIn line with the Hong Kong Government’s implementation of smart transportation cities, the Hong Kong government installed 1200 traffic detectors on all major trunk lines in 2020 to provide real-time traffic information. “Make it smart” provides clear and convenient road information “Make it connected” provides a comprehensive transportation network “Make it enjoyable” provides fast road information “Make it safe” provide information after a safe diversion The main features of the “Intelligent Networked Vehicle Real-Time Monitoring System” independently developed by China Dynamics are:
- In order to meet different working conditions, road conditions and climatic conditions, remote monitoring, real-time collection of working conditions, climate, road conditions, vehicle information, electrical system components information based on China Dynamics Cloud big data intelligent algorithm real-time control optimization electric system management strategy ;
- Predict the component life and fault warning, greatly reduce the failure rate and operation and maintenance cost; provide a large amount of data support for future development;
- Actively promote smart driving technology and lay a solid foundation for automatic driving and intelligent transportation.
- Logistics and Transportation
- Corporation / Enterprise
- Public Utilities
Winning group photoProduct benefit
- Data analysis can be provided to company management
- Facilitate adjustments in future fleet allocations
- Improve operational and economic benefits
- Reduce car insurance costs
Photo with guests and judgesReview Earlier, the Hong Kong Federation of Innovation Technologies and Manufacturing Industries (hereinafter referred to as “FITMI”) hosted the “2018 Asia International Innovative Invention Awards and Exhibition” from October 24th to 26th, and was invented by the Hong Kong Invention and China Innovation Association. Co-organized by the Association, and supported by the Hong Kong Productivity Council, and 44 institutions including the Government Intellectual Property Department, various Hong Kong tertiary institutions and major chambers of commerce as support units. The exhibition was held at the Productivity Building of the Hong Kong Productivity Council. The exhibition aims to encourage individuals and companies to focus on innovative inventions, to use patents to protect intellectual property rights, and more importantly to apply their innovative inventions into products or technologies that contribute to society, the economy, and people’s lives.